CALDERYS INDIA EXPERTISE IN PETROCHEM
Calderys India has over 3 decades of experience of successful activity in India and Middle East Petrochem industry. In India Calderys India is considered as a reference supplier. We have completed several significant projects in this segments namely fertilizers, primary secondary reformers, refinery, petrochem, carbon Black.
We also benefit from the experience of Calderys group and have access to their product range and expertise in world wide petrochem industry. Calderys have partnerships formed in South Asia, Middle East, Russia, Poland and the Netherlands exemplify their pioneering, and implementation, of innovative monolithic products and design solutions safeguarded by profitability thanks to better energy efficiency, reduced maintenance downtime, and longer repair cycles. Calderys worldwide presence and our local experience allow us to offer the most suitable and cost effective technical solutions that contribute to our customers' productivity and efficiency.
For the Petrochem industry, we focus our efforts on the following concerns:
- Safety, reliability, and productivity of equipment
- Improving resistance to thermal shock in Sulphur recovery units, abrasion in FCC, and corrosion in all equipments
We offer a full range of products and solutions based on our monolithic refractory range. The products are specific refractory products which meet all appropriate HCP standard Engineering specifications. Our products service many different types of units in the petrochem industry such as:
- Crude & Vacuum Distillation Units
- Catalytic Reformer Furnaces
- Fired Heaters
- Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units (FCC)
- Sulphur recovery Units (SRU)/Claus Combustion Chambers
- Ethylene Furnaces
- Ammonia Plants or Hydrogen Plants
- Transfer Lines
- Coke Calciners
- Carbon Black Reactors
These units suffer from various stresses such as severe abrasion, acid corrosion, CO & H2 corrosion, and thermal shock. Calderys India offers a specific range of monolithics fulfilling the strict requirements of the petrochem OEM and end users. Due to our longstanding success in the market, our monolithic products are trusted and well-known. For first or second layer the range includes:
- Dense castables: For demonstrating abrasion resistance: we have developed high purity raw material based products (available as cast or gunned installation) with extra low iron levels which are specific to ammonia and hydrogen reformers. TABCAST is a prime example from this product range. In order to fight medium, high, or very high abrasion, we have come up with a range of Low cement castables which are abrasion resistant.
- Insulating castables: For low heat loss and resistance to CO & H2 corrosion. We have developed a leading range of very lightweight products with brand name of INSULYTE, which ensures minimized heat loss for the equipment.
- Very high abrasion resistant patches: We have optimized a full range of patching products with the brand name of WHYTHEAT which are easy to install by patching. Some of them can also be casted and gunned.
- Ramming mixes: These are supplied under the brand name of ACCPLAST for various applications.
Our engineers, supervisors and installers are well aware of refractory and petrochem industry process and are able to provide expert technical guidance and the best suited installation equipment to ensure refractory performance during service.
Calderys India employs dedicated skilled staff and has the latest innovations in refractory installation equipment. This can be applied to small, large, and turnkey projects alike depending on the requirement. Alternatively, we can support the customer's own staff by supervision, project management, equipment, and also direct installation training.
Our aim is to ensure the best installation and dry-out of the refractory so that the customer gets maximum performance.
Once in service, the refractory may require specific maintenance which again can be supplied depending on customer needs. In some cases, and according on the situation, services may be available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, ensuring minimum downtime for the customer—especially for unplanned emergencies
Our engineering teams, dedicated to the Petrochem industry, help customers meet a wide range of requests such as: refractory lining design, heat transfer calculation, quotation, planning, installation, dry-out. We service the top 10 engineering companies worldwide.
Calderys India offers full package refractory solutions with our monolithic products, insulating bricks, fibres and anchors, and installation methods. Calderys India is often invited to take part in the development of a technical solution. Familiar with the specific processes of each type of units, we are able to engineer a refractory solution (including mixed - bricks and monolithics- lining), provide project management services, and advise on the proper installation techniques for new projects. We have an excellent reputation for providing reliable solutions and thus have created many long-lasting relationships with our customers, end users, and engineering companies which have trusted our products.
Our strategic partnerships with the customers ensure that we develop market-oriented solutions. Due to our 3 decades of Local experience and over 100 years of Calderys experience in the Petrochem industry segment, Calderys India has the capability to become the integrated refractory partner and to meet all the needs from solution design to implementation.
Calderys designs products to increase Alkali resistance. Learn why some castables are enriched with special additives and how others can combat corrosion with a special matrix design.Read more
The Calderys innovative Low Porosity Dense Gunning installation technology can improve jobsite installation efficiency by approximately 50 percent.Read more