Exceptional design starts with selecting the right material for the process.
Our experienced regional sales engineers familiar with your local market and industry conditions work with you to choose the best product for your process. Sometimes this is arrived at by having the right balance between performance, Product life and cost.
More specifically, our technical expertise includes:
- Deep understanding of the customer’s industrial process achieved through experience
- Proven refractory solutions for varied industrial processes: Steel, Iron, Foundries, Boilers, Incinerators, Cement, and Petrochemical
- Knowledge-based design incorporating the fields of ceramics, heat transfer, thermodynamics, mechanics, and more
- Knowledge of the chemical interactions between refractories and your process
A new refractory solution will always have an associated cost, however, with careful material selection it will bring:
- Reduced downtime for installation and maintenance
- Reduced manpower requirement for the refractory installation and maintenance
- Increased production volume/quality/reliability
- Safer production conditions
- Proper product lifecycle management (less environmental pollution)
Market oriented scientists, engineers, and technicians aim to meet global and local requirements. Our innovative solutions are complemented by best business practices and a strong commitment to EH&S.Read more